Cool for the Summer

Leave a Comment
Shirt: H&M | Shorts: SM Store
beachfront


Acuatico Beach Resort, located in Laiya, Batangas is a pure visual treat! This small beach resort with its infinity pool is a definite must try if you are planning to escape the busy streets of Manila. We went there to style our lovely couple with their engagement shoot and as much as dedicated I am working and focusing on the shoot, I can't help myself looking at the pool and thinking of me relaxing haha..

We all know how humid and hot our summer weather here in the Philippines. With how I need to move and be outdoors for shoots, its nice to have a staple of breathable thin fabrics just like this H&M shirt. Paired it with a perfect shorts and I'm good to go 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment