Florabel

Leave a Comment

One of my good friends celebrated his birthday and treated us at Florabel in Capitol Commons Pasig. This wasn’t his original plan for this day but due to endless conversation about it and scheduling conflicts (popularly known as katamaran issues lol) we ended up in Florabel to have dinner and start his night’s celebration.  I’m not familiar with Florabel prior to this but my friend told me that it was featured on KrisTV before and it is owned by Chef Florabel Yatco who was also behind the restaurants Corazon and Crisostomo

While waiting for our food to arrived they offered us some bread with dips which we all love. I already forgot what we exactly ordered and their prices but the food is really good! I really enjoyed the crispy lechon kawali and the lemon mint drink I ordered was very refreshing!  how I wish it was bottomless ;) 
One of my friends told the staff that it’s Baron’s birthday, and Florabel gave him some very delicious chocnut cake

Overall, you can go no wrong with Florabel because the food is really good. Maybe the only thing I can criticize about was that Florabel is a bit expensive. You can find somewhere else more worthy of the money you will spent there.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment